Del. man indicted on child porn charges
WILMINGTON, Del. (AP) - March 1, 2011 (WPVI) -- Federal prosecutors say a Claymont man has been indicted on numerous child exploitation charges.
A federal grand jury returned a superseding indictment Tuesday against 48-year-old Leonard Wasylyk. He was arrested in December.
According to the indictment, Wasylyk was advertising and sharing child pornography with members of an online network of child sex offenders.
Prosecutors also say Wasylyk obtained custody of a minor body and drove him from Pennsylvania to Delaware, where Wasylyk produced sexually explicit images of the child.
delaware, child porn, pornography, crime
- AccuWeather: Easter to be comfortable, breezy
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Sign up for Facebook Flash
- Man shot, killed in Gloucester Twp. apartment
- Man found shot in minivan in Tioga-Nicetown
- Girl hospitalized after near-drowning in Philly hotel
- 2 injured after car hits Camden police cruiser
- Man targeted in Collingdale hit-and-run ID'd
- Missing boater in Del. River ID'd, search called off
- Armed robbery at Target on Roosevelt Boulevard
- Pedestrian struck, killed by truck in Rhawnhurst
- Good Samaritans help nab alleged purse snatchers
- Divers pull more bodies from sunken South Korean ferry