NJ teacher charged with inappropriate contact with student
PINE HILL, N.J. - March 3, 2011 (WPVI) -- An art teacher and coach in Pine Hill, Camden County is accused of having inappropriate, sexual conversations with a teenage student
42-year-old Charles Reilly is charged with second degree endangering the welfare of a child.
Reilly works at Pine Hill Middle School and is a coach for the track and soccer teams.
The middle school issued a letter to parents informing them of the investigation into Reilly's conduct and is prepared to receive information about other inappropriate interactions this teacher may have had with current or former students.
Information about other incidents that may involve Reilly may be given to Camden County Prosecutor's Office Investigator Fawn Ackerman at (856) 225-8400 or Pine Hill Police Detective Charles Stetler at (856) 783-1549.
new jersey, camden county, crime
- Target confirms breach; up to 40M affected 41 min ago
- Turning Milder
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Man dies in fast-moving blaze in Talleyville
- Police search for suspects in religious store robbery
- Jewelry thieves target Montgomery Co. open houses
- Elderly couple's life savings stolen in Media
- Purse snatcher at Willow Grove Mall caught on camera 57 min ago
- Police: Man shoots self on SEPTA bus
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila.
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed
- Video: Christmas tree comes to life in school prank
- Target confirms breach; up to 40M affected
41 min ago
- Purse snatcher at Willow Grove Mall caught...
57 min ago