Convicted rapist sentenced for Phila. attacks
PHILADELPHIA - March 10, 2011 (WPVI) -- A convicted rapist has now been sentenced for two other home invasion rapes in Philadelphia.
Domenique Wilson was sentenced to 84-to-230 years in state prison on Thursday.
DNA linked Wilson to an attack on two University of Pennsylvania students inside their apartment at 44th and Spruce in 2008.
They were robbed and one woman was raped repeatedly over several hours.
DNA also linked Wilson to a similar attack on a Center City couple inside their apartment that same year.
Last June, Wilson was sentenced for the rapes of two women and assaulting a third in 2009 at Lock Haven University in central Pennsylvania.
Wilson was a 6-foot-7 power forward for West Philadelphia High School's 2003 basketball team and went on to play for Lock Haven University.
philadelphia, pennsylvania, center city, university city, home invasion, rape, crime
- 1 winning Powerball ticket sold in Fla 56 min ago
- AccuWeather: Damp and cooler 13 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Woman faces DUI charges after NE Phila. crash 58 min ago
- Water main break forces evacuation of Fishtown bar 48 min ago
- Bicyclist struck in Kensington DUI crash 34 min ago
- Former Philadelphia hero cop faces rape charges
- Probe into Conn. train crash giving way to cleanup 4 min ago
- Philly to Newark flight forced to make belly landing
- Child falls from 2-story window in Point Breeze
- Up to 60 injured after car drives into Va. parade
- Suspect identified in fatal Hofstra home invasion
- American Cancer Society celebrates 100 years 15 min ago
- 1 winning Powerball ticket sold in Fla
56 min ago
- Woman faces DUI charges after NE Phila. crash
58 min ago
- Water main break forces evacuation of...
48 min ago
- Bicyclist struck in Kensington DUI crash
34 min ago