Suspect sought in Del. bank robbery
FELTON, Del. - March 15, 2011 (WPVI) -- Police are looking for the man who robbed a bank on Monday afternoon in Kent County, Delaware.
The robbery happened at around 2:45 p.m. at the First National Bank of Wyoming at 105 Irish Hill Road in Felton.
The bandit entered the bank and approached two female clerks, demanding money. Police say the suspect implied he had a weapon, though none was displayed.
After obtaining an undisclosed amount of money, the man fled southbound from the bank toward Flying Dutchman Mobile Home Park.
The suspect was a white male approximately 5'09"-5'11", 175-200 lbs wearing a dark hooded top, dark pants and sunglasses.
Anyone with information is asked to call Delaware State Police at 302-741-2804.
delaware, kent county, bank robbery, crime
- Plane's landing gear collapses at Phila. Airport
- After a Cold Night, Temps Rebound
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Pictures of Old City building collapse
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Police investigate death of toddler at Del. daycare
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Police: Coatesville man died before fire began
- NJ charges 4 with false Sandy aid applications
- Missing plane sent signals to satellite for hours
- Mississippi man who awakened inside body bag dies
- 8th body recovered after NYC explosion
- Philadelphia Zoo welcomes 2 new tiger cubs