Suspect sought in Del. bank robbery
FELTON, Del. - March 15, 2011 (WPVI) -- Police are looking for the man who robbed a bank on Monday afternoon in Kent County, Delaware.
The robbery happened at around 2:45 p.m. at the First National Bank of Wyoming at 105 Irish Hill Road in Felton.
The bandit entered the bank and approached two female clerks, demanding money. Police say the suspect implied he had a weapon, though none was displayed.
After obtaining an undisclosed amount of money, the man fled southbound from the bank toward Flying Dutchman Mobile Home Park.
The suspect was a white male approximately 5'09"-5'11", 175-200 lbs wearing a dark hooded top, dark pants and sunglasses.
Anyone with information is asked to call Delaware State Police at 302-741-2804.
delaware, kent county, bank robbery, crime
- Photos: Weekend storm forecast maps
- Very cold today, Saturday storm
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Driver ID'd, charged in fatal crash in Lawrence, N.J.
- Berks Co. police chief faces child porn charges 12 min ago
- Interpreter at Mandela event: I was hallucinating 59 min ago
- On video: serial smash-and-grab burglar in action 11 min ago
- DA: Woman stole $81K from Montco church
- Woman charged in boyfriend's heroin death
- Police: Freshman dies after frat ritual in Poconos
- Narcotic officers raid Lacey High School
- Dump truck hits ATV pulling sled, boy killed
- Photos: Top Holiday Tech Gifts 2013!
- On video: serial smash-and-grab burglar in...
11 min ago