1 dead in West Kensington shooting
WEST KENSINGTON - March 24, 2011 (WPVI) -- Gunfire in West Kensington cost a man his life Thursday night.
Police responded to a report of shots fired on the 3300 block of North Phillip Street shortly after 9:00 p.m.
Officers found a man on the road suffering from a gunshot wound to the head.
Responding medics tried to revive the man, but it was to no avail.
The man was pronounced dead at the scene.
Police are searching for the shooter.
philadelphia, pennsylvania, west kensington, shooting, crime
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket 26 min ago
- Turning Milder
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Video captures Laundromat robbery
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Cat hoarder at Grace Kelly home found guilty
- Arsonist tries to torch atheist billboard in NJ 59 min ago
- Teacher admits to sex with 4 students
- On video: Armed robber fails after KFC workers flee
- Holiday tips, cards stolen in East Pikeland Twp.
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos