Del. man sentenced in child pornography case
WILMINGTON, Del. - March 25, 2011 (WPVI) -- Federal officials say a Newark man has been sentenced to 15 months in prison for attempting to transfer obscene images of himself to a minor.
Thirty-one-year-old Joseph Starkey was also sentenced on Thursday to three years of supervised release and must register as a sex offender.
Starkey was arrested in August after engaging a law enforcement official who was posing online as a 13-year-old girl.
delaware, newark, child porn, crime
- 2 dead in police involved shootings
- Very unsettled Thursday
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Video shows assault rifle shooting at strip club
- AG: 29 New Jersey bars swapped top-shelf liquor
- Faith-healing couple charged in son's death
- Surveillance released in fatal Camden shooting
- Names of 16 Okla. tornado victims released
- Brutal attack in London heightens terror fears
- Man shot to death while questioned in Boston probe
- 4 Americans killed since 2009 in US drone strikes
- Finding the perfect bra
- OTRC: Critics' Choice Television Awards nominees