Del. man sentenced in child pornography case
WILMINGTON, Del. - March 25, 2011 (WPVI) -- Federal officials say a Newark man has been sentenced to 15 months in prison for attempting to transfer obscene images of himself to a minor.
Thirty-one-year-old Joseph Starkey was also sentenced on Thursday to three years of supervised release and must register as a sex offender.
Starkey was arrested in August after engaging a law enforcement official who was posing online as a 13-year-old girl.
delaware, newark, child porn, crime
- Arrest in death of retired Villanova professor
- Warmer Weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Overbrook shooting
- Multi-vehicle crash on Schuylkill Expressway
- Ransomeware a growing cyber threat for thousands
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school
- Video released of AK-47 robbery in Wynnefield
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ
- Missing 2-year-old found, mom's ex-boyfriend arrested
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish
- Video: Flyers' Hartnell co-authors children's book