3 arrested after Phila. home invasion
EAST OAK LANE - April 4, 2011 (WPVI) -- Police say three men are in custody a home invasion and robbery in Philadelphia.
Officers were called to the 300 block of Claremont Road around 1:45 p.m. Monday.
The three suspects were still there and the officers gave chase, eventually apprehending all three.
Police say three weapons were also recovered.
One officer sustained an arm injury during the incident.
The identities of those arrested have not yet been released.
philadelphia, pennsylvania, east oak lane, robbery, home invasion, crime
- Pizza delivery man shot in Overbrook
- Foggy, cloudy, mild today
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Missing Phila. boy hit by car in Upper Darby 16 min ago
- Philadelphia police officer's stolen SUV found 34 min ago
- Chester Co. firefighters called to Md. pet shop fire
- Coffins unearthed at North Philly school
- Attack in Center City caught on camera
- Police: Threat to father used in phone scam
- No jackets for North Philadelphia cheer squad
- Prosecutor: Sex investigation of FSU QB over
- Video: Topless woman chases peeper from Kohl's
- Video: First dog knocks down toddler at White House