3 arrested after Phila. home invasion
EAST OAK LANE - April 4, 2011 (WPVI) -- Police say three men are in custody a home invasion and robbery in Philadelphia.
Officers were called to the 300 block of Claremont Road around 1:45 p.m. Monday.
The three suspects were still there and the officers gave chase, eventually apprehending all three.
Police say three weapons were also recovered.
One officer sustained an arm injury during the incident.
The identities of those arrested have not yet been released.
philadelphia, pennsylvania, east oak lane, robbery, home invasion, crime
- Detectives serve warrants at Chester police station
- Mostly sunny, very windy today 50 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Man critical after police-involved shooting 47 min ago
- Fire damages corner store in North Phila. 37 min ago
- 3 shot during funeral at Trenton church
- Serial burglar strikes South Phila. businesses
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Middle Township crash
- 6abc viewer helps police nab $18K jewelry suspect
- Arrest warrant issued in Collingdale hit-and-run
- Police release surveillance of Target heist
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- What would you ask Mayor Nutter?
- Man critical after police-involved shooting
47 min ago
- Fire damages corner store in North Phila.
37 min ago
- Dying dog in Canada has bucket list
43 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos