Man shot outside club in Spring Garden
BENSALEM, Pa. - April 24, 2011 (WPVI) -- A 25-year-old man is in stable condition after being shot outside of a nightclub in Philadelphia's Spring Garden section.
Philadelphia Police tell Action News that Pennsylvania State Police stopped a vehicle on Interstate 95 northbound, north of Academy Road around 4:00 a.m. for speeding when they discovered the shooting victim inside being taken to the hospital by friends.
The victim claims he was shot outside a club on Delaware Avenue near Spring Garden Street.
Medics transported the victim to Aria Hospital-Torresdale in stable condition.
So far, no arrests have been made.
shooting, pennsylvania, philadelphia, spring garden, bensalem, crime
- Carolers sing to grant Pa. cancer patient's wish 1 min ago
- Record Warmth!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Police search for missing Delco mother
- Woman arrested in fatal North Philly stabbing
- Officer shoots, kills Lancaster County man
- 4 charged with murder in NJ mall carjacking
- Penn State student dies in jump from garage 42 min ago
- Arrest in death of retired Villanova professor
- NASA astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs
- Ransomeware a growing cyber threat for thousands
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ