Holmesburg woman shot multiple times
HOLMESBURG - April 26, 2011 (WPVI) -- A woman is in critical condition after being shot at least twice in Philadelphia's Holmesburg section.
The shooting took place along the 4700 block of Vista Street shortly after 8:30 p.m.
Police say a 29-year-old woman was shot multiple times.
Police believe the gunfire originated outside the rear of the home.
Police and medics responded and transported the woman to Aria Health's Torresdale Campus.
Police say it is not clear if the woman was the intended target as there were others in the home at the time.
No arrests have been made.
philadelphia, pennsylvania, holmesburg, shooting, crime
- Skydiver in fatal South Jersey accident ID'd
- Sunny today, more clouds tomorrow
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Surveillance expected from Target heist
- Person of interest ID'd in Collingdale hit-and-run
- Camden teen reported missing
- I-95 reopens after car catches fire
- Residents displaced after West Philadelphia fire
- 4 injured in Route 295 crash
- Teen stowaway survives flight in landing gear 28 min ago
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite
- Oscar Mayer hot dogs recalled due to misbranding 46 min ago
- Photos: Jamie Apody welcomes Baby Chase!