Holmesburg woman shot multiple times
HOLMESBURG - April 26, 2011 (WPVI) -- A woman is in critical condition after being shot at least twice in Philadelphia's Holmesburg section.
The shooting took place along the 4700 block of Vista Street shortly after 8:30 p.m.
Police say a 29-year-old woman was shot multiple times.
Police believe the gunfire originated outside the rear of the home.
Police and medics responded and transported the woman to Aria Health's Torresdale Campus.
Police say it is not clear if the woman was the intended target as there were others in the home at the time.
No arrests have been made.
philadelphia, pennsylvania, holmesburg, shooting, crime
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Warmer Weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school
- Missing 2-year-old found, mom's ex-boyfriend arrested
- SEPTA spreads holiday cheer with toy drive
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish
- Fmr. Montco GOP chairman to stand trial for rape
- Pa. Turnpike reopens after multi-vehicle crash
- Dealer charged with selling Sandy damaged cars
- Bishop McDevitt HS student robbed at gunpoint
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ 58 min ago
- Philippine mayor among 4 killed at Manila airport
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ
58 min ago