Holmesburg woman shot twice while in kitchen
HOLMESBURG - April 27, 2011 (WPVI) -- A woman is recovering in the hospital after she was shot twice while standing in her kitchen in the Holmesburg section of Philadelphia.
The 29-year-old victim was hit from bullets that came from outside her home in the 4700 block of Vista Street.
The shooting happened around 8:30 p.m. Tuesday.
Police believe the shots came from outside the home, but they do not believe the woman who was hit was the intended target.
The woman was last reported in stable condition.
No arrests have been made.
philadelphia, pennsylvania, holmesburg, shooting, crime
- 1 death reported in East Harlem building explosion 1 min ago
- AccuWeather: Thunderstorms possible today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Video: Raw video from scene of NYC explosion 5 min ago
- Screaming man attacks police station, cars 27 min ago
- Photos: Pictures of smashed police car, station...
- Homes evacuated in Tacony for gas leak
- Sandusky's wife: Victims manipulated over money
- Standoff leaves 1 dead, several in custody
- 2 men shot inside Feltonville bar
- Carjacking suspect arrested after rush hour chase
- 3 hit by car inside Famous Footwear in Chesco
- India asked to join hunt for missing plane
- Raw video from scene of NYC explosion
5 min ago
- Triple shooting leaves 1 dead in West Oak...
43 min ago
- Family of 5 escapes house fire in New...
39 min ago