Holmesburg woman shot twice while in kitchen
HOLMESBURG - April 27, 2011 (WPVI) -- A woman is recovering in the hospital after she was shot twice while standing in her kitchen in the Holmesburg section of Philadelphia.
The 29-year-old victim was hit from bullets that came from outside her home in the 4700 block of Vista Street.
The shooting happened around 8:30 p.m. Tuesday.
Police believe the shots came from outside the home, but they do not believe the woman who was hit was the intended target.
The woman was last reported in stable condition.
No arrests have been made.
philadelphia, pennsylvania, holmesburg, shooting, crime
- Arrest in death of retired Villanova professor
- Warmer Weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Overbrook shooting
- Multi-vehicle crash on Schuylkill Expressway
- Ransomeware a growing cyber threat for thousands
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school
- Video released of AK-47 robbery in Wynnefield
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ
- Missing 2-year-old found, mom's ex-boyfriend arrested
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish
- Video: Flyers' Hartnell co-authors children's book