Feds: Return address led to Pa. child porn arrest
SCRANTON, Pa. - May 5, 2011 (WPVI) -- A northeastern Pennsylvania man faces child pornography charges after investigation that began in Sweden with investigators spotting an address on an envelope in a video.
Federal investigators say 44-year-old Michael Bonsignore, of Dingmans Ferry, Pike County recorded himself having sex with underage girls and distributed the videos online.
The Times-Tribune of Scranton reports investigators tracked down Bonsignore using the return address of the Pike County Domestic Relations Office, which was spotted in one of the videos.
State police say a county family services caseworker identified Bonsignore, who was arrested April 21 in Philadelphia after returning from a vacation in Jamaica. Bonsignore was ordered to remain in custody until his trial.
A call to Bonsignore's attorney was not immediately returned Thursday.
pennsylvania, child porn, crime
- Philly to Newark flight forced to make belly landing
- Cloudy And Cooler
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Witnesses: Car drives into crowd at Virginia parade 14 min ago
- Man found shot and killed in Wynnefield
- 2 injured in head-on crash along MLK Drive
- Mother of 7-year-old hit-and-run victim speaks
- 1 winning Mega Millions ticket sold in New Jersey
- Police: Pa. woman served family poison laced burritos
- Police: Boy, 6, kicked by pony on Lancaster Co. farm dies
- Connecticut commuter trains collide; 70 hospitalized
- Video: Father, son to graduate college together
- Dozens of home remedies right in your kitchen