Feds: Return address led to Pa. child porn arrest
SCRANTON, Pa. - May 5, 2011 (WPVI) -- A northeastern Pennsylvania man faces child pornography charges after investigation that began in Sweden with investigators spotting an address on an envelope in a video.
Federal investigators say 44-year-old Michael Bonsignore, of Dingmans Ferry, Pike County recorded himself having sex with underage girls and distributed the videos online.
The Times-Tribune of Scranton reports investigators tracked down Bonsignore using the return address of the Pike County Domestic Relations Office, which was spotted in one of the videos.
State police say a county family services caseworker identified Bonsignore, who was arrested April 21 in Philadelphia after returning from a vacation in Jamaica. Bonsignore was ordered to remain in custody until his trial.
A call to Bonsignore's attorney was not immediately returned Thursday.
pennsylvania, child porn, crime
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket 58 min ago
- Turning Milder
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Video captures Laundromat robbery
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Cat hoarder at Grace Kelly home found guilty
- Arsonist tries to torch atheist billboard in NJ
- Teacher admits to sex with 4 students
- London theater balcony believed to have collapsed 7 min ago
- On video: Armed robber fails after KFC workers flee
- Holiday tips, cards stolen in East Pikeland Twp.
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos