Not guilty pleas in Atlantic City casino kidnap, killing
ATLANTIC CITY, N.J. - May 9, 2011 (WPVI) -- A New Jersey couple pleaded not guilty Monday in the carjack-killing of an Atlantic City casino patron.
Forty-five-year-old Craig Arno of Atlantic City and 25-year-old Jessica Kisby of Egg Harbor Township face charges of murder, felony murder, carjacking and kidnapping.
The pair are accused of carjacking 47-year-old Martin Caballero of North Bergen from the Trump Taj Mahal garage, then stabbing him to death and dumping his body in May 2010.
Authorities say the crime was random and the suspects did not know Caballero before attacking him.
Caballero had just dropped off his wife and daughter at the casino when he was accosted and kidnapped in the parking garage. His body was found days later in a field.
If convicted on the murder charges, the suspects could face life without parole.
new jersey, atlantic city, homicide, kidnapping, crime
- 51 confirmed dead in Oklahoma tornado
- Soupy Situation
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Center City high rise evacuated due to fire
- 15 motorcyclists arrested following NJ chase ID'd
- New sighting reported of missing student's car
- Cherry Hill East student injured in crash
- Man convicted of murder in Pa. musician's slaying
- Police: Driver under influence crashes into fire dept.
- Surveillance video released in food vendor murder
- Appoquinimink teacher arrested for indecent exposure
- Bucks County bear now spotted in Bristol Twp.
- Yahoo takes big leap with $1.1B deal for Tumblr