Student charged in school bomb threats in Dover
DOVER, Del. - May 11, 2011 (WPVI) -- Dover Police say a 13-year-old middle school student has been arrested and charged for making bomb threats.
Police say one threat was happened Monday afternoon and the second was made Tuesday morning. Authorities evacuated and searched William Henry Middle School both times, but no bombs were found either time.
The student has been charged with terroristic threatening and was released Tuesday to a grandparent. It is not known if the student has an attorney.
Information from: The News Journal of Wilmington, Del., http://www.delawareonline.com
delaware, dover, bomb scare, crime
- More Snow on the Way
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Photos: Winter storm forecast maps
- Arrest made in Beats headphone murder
- 2 arrested for violent Center City attack
- Thief steals $17K from Philadelphia charter school
- 2 PSU students charged with ethnic intimidation
- Teen shot and killed in Wilmington
- 2K get meningitis B vaccinations at Princeton
- US Airways, American merger complete
- Rachael Ray's cookbook competition
- Video: Woman finds, returns envelope full of cash