Police look to ID possible vandalism suspects
RIVERSIDE, N.J. - May 20, 2011 (WPVI) -- Police are asking for the public's help in identifying two men in connection with the vandalism of Riverside High School in Riverside, New Jersey.
The incident happened at the school on East Washington Street back on May 2nd.
On that day, someone spray-painted graffiti onto the school.
The men, pictured in surveillance video footage from the high school, are wanted for questioning about the incident.
Anyone with information is asked to call either Lt. Louis Fisher or Det. Ron Brock at 856-461-8820
new jersey, burlington county, vandalism, graffiti, crime
- Montco hall closes weeks before bride's wedding
- Frost Advisory Overnight
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Water main break cancels Cheyney U. classes
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Crescentville shooting
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital
- Tour bus catches fire in Galloway Twp.
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- WWII vet gets anonymous surprise in Bucks Co.
- Rangers top Flyers in playoff opener 4-1