Police look to ID possible vandalism suspects
RIVERSIDE, N.J. - May 20, 2011 (WPVI) -- Police are asking for the public's help in identifying two men in connection with the vandalism of Riverside High School in Riverside, New Jersey.
The incident happened at the school on East Washington Street back on May 2nd.
On that day, someone spray-painted graffiti onto the school.
The men, pictured in surveillance video footage from the high school, are wanted for questioning about the incident.
Anyone with information is asked to call either Lt. Louis Fisher or Det. Ron Brock at 856-461-8820
new jersey, burlington county, vandalism, graffiti, crime
- 3rd person dies after I-95 crash in Lawrence, N.J.
- Tracking Weekend Storm 44 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 2 injured in Vineland school bus crash
- No charges against officers in teen Tasering
- Berks Co. police chief faces child porn charges
- DA: Charges coming in fatal frat ritual in Poconos
- Woman admits to stealing packages from Delco homes 58 min ago
- 800K in danger of ID theft after laptop theft
- Suspect sought after West Philadelphia bank robbery
- North Korea executes Kim Jong Un's uncle
- DA: Woman stole $81K from Montco church
- Photos: 60 photos of Golden Globe nominees
- Tracking Weekend Storm
44 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos