Man shot multiple times in South Philadelphia
SOUTH PHILADELPHIA - June 7, 2011 (WPVI) -- Police are looking for the person or persons responsible for the shooting of a man late Monday night on a South Philadelphia street.
Police tell Action News that the victim was sitting in a car around 11:55 p.m. on the 800 block of McKean Street. That's when shots rang out, striking the man multiple times.
The victim managed to get out of the vehicle before someone came to his aide and rushed him to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania where he is currently listed in critical condition.
His identity has not been released.
At this time, there is now word on suspects or a motive in the case.
shooting, south philadelphia, pa turnpike, pennsylvania, philadelphia, crime
- Police search for missing Delco mother 8 min ago
- Record Warmth! 5 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Officer shoots, kills Lancaster County man 39 min ago
- 4 charged with murder in NJ mall carjacking
- Arrest in death of retired Villanova professor 43 min ago
- NASA astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs
- Police investigate tire slashings in South Philadelphia
- 3 rescued after car plunges into Delaware pond
- Ransomeware a growing cyber threat for thousands
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish
- Arrest in death of retired Villanova...
43 min ago
- Record Warmth!
5 min ago