Penn police arrest hospital theft suspects
PHILADELPHIA - June 7, 2011 (WPVI) -- University of Pennsylvania police have arrested two suspects in connection with thefts that occurred at a Ridley Park hospital last month.
Dorian Jones and Raymond Eaddy are accused of stealing wallets from employees at Taylor Hospital.
Both are also suspected in thefts from hospital employees in Upland, Philadelphia, Willistown Township and Salsbury.
philadelphia, pennsylvania, penn, theft, crime
- Boy killed in Chester accident ID'd 21 min ago
- Unsettled to spectacular
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Get the new 6abc StormTracker app
- Photos: Pictures of damage from Monday's storms
- Multi-alarm fire at titanium plant in Berks 19 min ago
- Woman pulled from Phila. collapse loses both legs 18 min ago
- Committee sets hearings on demolitions in Phila. 27 min ago
- Girl, 4, dies after crash that killed father
- Witness: Man who disrupted flight ranted about CIA
- Burlington taxi driver death ruled homicide, victim ID'd
- Photos: 7 arrests in Phila. prostitution cases
- School bus, car, pedestrian involved in crash 42 min ago
- Automatic renewal contracts 3 min ago
- Boy killed in Chester accident ID'd
21 min ago
- Woman pulled from Phila. collapse loses...
18 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos