Two more arrests in Old City parking lot assault
OLD CITY - June 8, 2011 (WPVI) -- Two more young men will be charged in connection with an assault in Old City that was caught on camera, bringing the total number of arrests to four.
Philadelphia Police announced the arrests of Salvatore Piccolo and Tracy Biondo on Wednesday. This follows the arrests of Michael Russo and Edward Costello, who were picked up by police last month.
The video of the assault, released by police, shows the EZ Park parking lot at 100 Chestnut Street back on April 30th. It begins showing a group of people who come running into view, stopping in front of the camera.
Within moments, a number of men can be seen assaulting another man.
At one point the victim backs away. That's when one of the suspects, who was wearing a black shirt and light pants, walks up and punches the victim, knocking him out cold.
Police say the victim suffered numerous facial fractures including a broken jaw and a fractured left orbital bone.
All four suspects will be charged with aggravated assault and related offenses.
philadelphia, pennsylvania, old city, assault, crime
- Bicyclist impaled on fence in Fairmount Park 8 min ago
- Another Beauty
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Get the new 6abc StormTracker app
- Actor James Gandolfini dies at 51
- Shots fired at man sitting on steps in Point Breeze 19 min ago
- Water main break buckles road in South Philly 35 min ago
- Boy, 6, hit by car in East Oak Lane
- Villanova lockdown over, all suspects in custody
- Pregnant woman, 2 others shot in N. Phila.
- Back yard bear prompts photos, videos
- 20 people charged in Ocean Co. heroin raids
- 15 charged in NJ unemployment fraud case
- Video: Phila. choir shares stage with Rolling Stones
- Bicyclist impaled on fence in Fairmount Park
8 min ago