Dover man charged with dealing in child porn
DOVER, Del. - June 17, 2011 (WPVI) -- A Dover man has been arrested and charged with dealing in child pornography.
Authorities said 23-year-old Robert T. Barnes was taken into custody Thursday following an investigation by the Delaware Child Predator Task Force and the execution of a search warrant at his home.
Officials said detectives seized several computers and digital media files, and that an initial forensic analysis revealed multiple video files of child pornography.
Barnes is charged with 25 counts of dealing in child pornography and being held in lieu of $250,000 secured bail.
delaware, dover, child porn, crime
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids
- Freeze Warning overnight
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Delco man missing after leaving medical facility
- Puppy poisoned in Mantua, New Jersey
- Lehigh University suspends frat in vandalism case
- All-clear given after Liberty H.S. lockdown
- Ferry sinks off South Korea; hundreds still missing
- Mom sought after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- Chestnut Hill College student found dead
- Wawa celebrates 50th birthday with big gifts
- Photos: Wawa celebrates 50 years
- Voorhees police need help identifying this man