Dover man charged with dealing in child porn
DOVER, Del. - June 17, 2011 (WPVI) -- A Dover man has been arrested and charged with dealing in child pornography.
Authorities said 23-year-old Robert T. Barnes was taken into custody Thursday following an investigation by the Delaware Child Predator Task Force and the execution of a search warrant at his home.
Officials said detectives seized several computers and digital media files, and that an initial forensic analysis revealed multiple video files of child pornography.
Barnes is charged with 25 counts of dealing in child pornography and being held in lieu of $250,000 secured bail.
delaware, dover, child porn, crime
- Arrest in death of retired Villanova professor
- Warmer Weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Overbrook shooting
- Multi-vehicle crash on Schuylkill Expressway
- Ransomeware a growing cyber threat for thousands
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school
- Video released of AK-47 robbery in Wynnefield
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ
- Missing 2-year-old found, mom's ex-boyfriend arrested
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish
- Video: Flyers' Hartnell co-authors children's book