$10,000 reward offered for Chester Co. man's killer
MODENA, Pa. - June 18, 2011 (WPVI) -- Eight months ago a Chester County man was murdered in cold blood outside of his home.
The man's family is now posting a big reward to bring his killer to justice.
"Somebody knows something. All they have to do is say, 'Hey, I'll just make a phone call and see what happens,'" said Larry Ferguson, the victim's brother.
That phone call Larry Ferguson is referring to could lead to $10,000 if it brings his little brother's killer to justice.
The deadly scene was Mortonville Road near Union Street in Modena Borough, Chester County. It was on Tuesday, October 5, 2010 around 9:30pm.
Thomas Ferguson was getting out of his car to walk across the street to his home when he was gunned down.
Ferguson managed to call 911 from his cell before dying.
"The description was a make wearing dark clothing," said Santo Montecalvo from the Citizens Crime Commission. "He said, 'shot him', and he crawled into his house."
There were apparently no witnesses. No one knows the motive. The family is mystified.
"He wasn't a low-life. He didn't deserve this. It's not like he was a criminal. My brother was never arrested for anything, ever!" Larry said.
That's why the family is offering a $10,000 reward for information that leads to the arrest and conviction of Thomas Ferguson's killer.
"It's not going to hurt you to say something," said Larry. "I mean, even if it's not super important, it could lead to something important."
The number to call is 215-546-TIPS if you have any information that could help police solve this case. Your call will be anonymous.
pennsylvania, homicide, chester county, crimefighters, crime
- Target confirms breach; up to 40M affected 13 min ago
- Turning Milder
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Man dies in fast-moving blaze in New Castle Co.
- Police search for suspects in religious store robbery
- Jewelry thieves target Montgomery Co. open houses
- Elderly couple's life savings stolen in Media
- Purse snatcher at Willow Grove Mall caught on camera
- Police: Man shoots self on SEPTA bus
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila.
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- Video: Christmas tree comes to life in school prank 9 min ago
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed
- Target confirms breach; up to 40M affected
13 min ago
- Christmas tree comes to life in school prank
9 min ago