Bags of human vomit left outside Delco store
RADNOR TWP., Pa. - June 22, 2011 (WPVI) -- Police are trying to figure out who left two bags of human vomit in the parking lot of a Delaware County shopping center.
The first bag was discovered on May 29th near a tree in the parking area of the Bed, Bath and Beyond store on Lancaster Avenue in the St. David's section of Radnor Township, Pa.
Another bag was found near the same location on June 5th.
In both cases, police say a biohazard medical waste container, holding the vomit, was inside a white trash bag.
Investigators say the second bag weighed some 30 pounds.
Police say there were identifying markers on the medical waste container, but they are not releasing those details at this time.
The contents were properly disposed.
Investigators say the illegal disposal of biohazards is a threat to public safety. Anyone with information is asked to call Radnor Detectives at 610-688-0503.
pennsylvania, delaware county, hazmat, crime
- Photos: Maps of Monday's expected snow 18 min ago
- Snow likely Sunday into Monday 58 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Renovation competitors fight at Phila. fire scenes
- Moving day for Oak Lane Garden residents
- SEPTA union agrees to delay strike
- 1 critical after being shot multiple times in Wilmington
- 100 plus weight loss journey to healthy living
- Boyd Theatre to be demolished, rebuilt
- Phila. Police search for suspect in Rite Aid robbery
- Missing plane: Piracy theory gains more credence 56 min ago
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL 54 min ago
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Snow likely Sunday into Monday
58 min ago
- Rescuers airlift horse out of Angeles...
52 min ago