Bags of human vomit left outside Delco store
RADNOR TWP., Pa. - June 22, 2011 (WPVI) -- Police are trying to figure out who left two bags of human vomit in the parking lot of a Delaware County shopping center.
The first bag was discovered on May 29th near a tree in the parking area of the Bed, Bath and Beyond store on Lancaster Avenue in the St. David's section of Radnor Township, Pa.
Another bag was found near the same location on June 5th.
In both cases, police say a biohazard medical waste container, holding the vomit, was inside a white trash bag.
Investigators say the second bag weighed some 30 pounds.
Police say there were identifying markers on the medical waste container, but they are not releasing those details at this time.
The contents were properly disposed.
Investigators say the illegal disposal of biohazards is a threat to public safety. Anyone with information is asked to call Radnor Detectives at 610-688-0503.
pennsylvania, delaware county, hazmat, crime
- Police search for missing Delco mother
- Record Warmth!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Woman arrested in fatal North Philly stabbing 27 min ago
- Officer shoots, kills Lancaster County man
- 4 charged with murder in NJ mall carjacking
- Arrest in death of retired Villanova professor
- NASA astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs
- Police investigate tire slashings in South Philadelphia
- 3 rescued after car plunges into Delaware pond
- Ransomeware a growing cyber threat for thousands
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ