Bags of human vomit left outside Delco store
RADNOR TWP., Pa. - June 22, 2011 (WPVI) -- Police are trying to figure out who left two bags of human vomit in the parking lot of a Delaware County shopping center.
The first bag was discovered on May 29th near a tree in the parking area of the Bed, Bath and Beyond store on Lancaster Avenue in the St. David's section of Radnor Township, Pa.
Another bag was found near the same location on June 5th.
In both cases, police say a biohazard medical waste container, holding the vomit, was inside a white trash bag.
Investigators say the second bag weighed some 30 pounds.
Police say there were identifying markers on the medical waste container, but they are not releasing those details at this time.
The contents were properly disposed.
Investigators say the illegal disposal of biohazards is a threat to public safety. Anyone with information is asked to call Radnor Detectives at 610-688-0503.
pennsylvania, delaware county, hazmat, crime
- Montco hall closes weeks before bride's wedding
- Clouds to sun, cool today
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Search continues for robbers in armored car heist
- 12 dead in Mt. Everest avalanche
- Hate messages sprayed on W. Amwell business 49 min ago
- Arrest warrant sought for captain of sinking ferry
- Stalkers have QVC host living in fear
- McNabb serves 1-day sentence after DUI arrest
- Photos: Suspects in Ocean Co. child porn sweep
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital
- WWII vet gets anonymous surprise in Bucks Co.
- Video: Hero twins yell, hit carjacker to escape 26 min ago
- Hate messages sprayed on W. Amwell business
49 min ago
- Dead body found during Easter egg hunt
44 min ago