Man shot in the head in Brewerytown
BREWERYTOWN - June 27, 2011 (WPVI) -- No arrests have been made in connection with the shooting of a 22-year-old man overnight in Philadelphia's Brewerytown section.
The shooting occurred on the 2400 block of North Harlan Street around 1:00 a.m. Monday.
The unidentified male was shot once in the head and rushed to Temple University Hospital where he is listed as being in extremely critical condition.
So far, there is no word on what sparked the shooting.
shooting, brewerytown, pennsylvania, philadelphia, crime
- 3 children rescued from Southwest Phila. house fire 54 min ago
- Windy And Cool 57 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Philadelphia man arrested for firing shots at police
- Fire forces evacuation of N. Phila. high-rise apt.
- Police investigate 2 robberies in Montgomery Co.
- Cold start to 1st summer after Sandy at Jersey Shore
- Angel Flight crashes in NY, 2 killed, 1 missing
- No quick fix for downed bridge on holiday weekend 20 min ago
- Police seek suspect in Olney sex assault
- Actor Tyler Perry donates $100K to Ohio schools
- 4 men sought in West Philadelphia armed robbery
- Police: Woman who hit teen was DUI, reading text
- 3 children rescued from Southwest Phila....
54 min ago
- Windy And Cool
57 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos