Man shot in the head in Brewerytown
BREWERYTOWN - June 27, 2011 (WPVI) -- No arrests have been made in connection with the shooting of a 22-year-old man overnight in Philadelphia's Brewerytown section.
The shooting occurred on the 2400 block of North Harlan Street around 1:00 a.m. Monday.
The unidentified male was shot once in the head and rushed to Temple University Hospital where he is listed as being in extremely critical condition.
So far, there is no word on what sparked the shooting.
shooting, brewerytown, pennsylvania, philadelphia, crime
- Parking dispute turns violent at Cherry Hill Mall
- Sunny and chilly
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Mutilated animal found in North Philadelphia 51 min ago
- Residents return following Bucks Co. hazmat
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Man, 22, dies after shooting in Chester
- Man seriously injured in crash on Roosevelt Blvd.
- Gunfire erupts on Delaware Ave. near SugarHouse Casino
- Malaysia jet may have turned back
- SEPTA trolley collides with taxi in West Philadelphia
- Man gets pinned under van in Logan crash
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ