21-year-old shot in arm and back
FELTONVILLE - June 28, 2011 (WPVI) -- A 21-year-old man is critical after being shot in Philadelphia's Feltonville section.
The shooting happened shortly after 10:00 p.m. along the 4800 block of North 4th Street.
The 21-year-old was shot in the left arm and back.
Medics rushed the man to Albert Einstein Medical Center for treatment.
At this time, police have no suspect or motive.
philadelphia, pennsylvania, feltonville, shooting, crime
- Teacher says he was fired because he is gay
- Wintry Weekend
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 2nd suspect surrenders in Christmas package theft
- Temple University cuts 7 intercollegiate sports
- SEPTA bus strikes and kills man
- Residents displaced after high-rise fire
- Man freed from under train on Broad Street Line
- NKorea says it deported US tourist and war vet
- Victim ID'd in deadly Wilmington hit-and-run
- Video released in pizza delivery driver shooting
- Mega Million jackpot reaches $297 Million
- Elkins Park sisters treated at KoP by Make-a-Wish