Girl, 3, shot in the neck in Feltonville
FELTONVILLE - July 2, 2011 (WPVI) -- A three-year-old girl is hospitalized after being shot in the neck Saturday night in the Feltonville section of Philadelphia.
The shooting happened just after 10:00 p.m. in the 4800 block of B Street.
Police say that an argument broke out between two males. As the argument ensued, the two men fired shots at each other and the girl was struck by a stray bullet.
She was taken to Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children, where she is listed in critical condition.
Both gunmen were apprehended but no charges have been filed at this time.
philadelphia, pennsylvania, feltonville, shooting, crime
- Man dressed as Santa struck on I-95
- Snow/ Sleet Arriving 22 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- PennDOT preps begin ahead of wintry mix
- Man shot, killed in West Oak Lane
- $10K reward in murder of Chester gas station owner
- Suspects sought in carjacking, abduction
- Underground transformer fire in Center City
- Police: Pa. newlyweds killed man from Craigslist
- Teacher says he was fired because he is gay
- NJ officers play Santa for 'Shop with a Cop'
- Pearl Harbor ceremonies marks bombing anniversary
- Campbell Soup apologizes for SpaghettiOs Pearl Harbor tweet
- Snow/ Sleet Arriving
22 min ago