Easton teacher accused of molesting girl, 7
EASTON, Pa. - July 7, 2011 (WPVI) -- A local teacher facing allegations of molesting a girl and possessing child pornography has lost his right to teach in the state.
The Pennsylvania Department of Education has suspended Easton Area School District teacher Stephen Sullivan.
Sullivan, who is also suspended from the district, was arrested in March for allegedly sexually assaulting a seven-year-old girl in his apartment in 2009.
Police also charged Sullivan with 100 counts of possession of child porn based on evidence discovered during the investigation.
easton, pennsylvania, child sex assault, crime
- London theater partially collapses; 80 injured
- Record Weekend Warmth 47 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Steps you can take to reduce fraud risk
- Attempted child luring in Newtown, Bucks County
- Holiday tips, cards stolen in East Pikeland Twp.
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- Cat hoarder at Grace Kelly home found guilty
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Video captures Laundromat robbery
- Teacher admits to sex with 4 students
- Bring old clothes to new H&M for savings
- Record Weekend Warmth
47 min ago
6abc.com News Links
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos