Man wanted for shooting house
WYNNEFIELD - July 7, 2011 (WPVI) -- A man is being sought for allegedly opening fire on a home in Philadelphia's Wynnefield section.
The shooting occurred around 5:40 p.m. along the 5600 block of Woodbine Avenue.
Police say a man exited a car, shot at least one round, leaving substantial damage to the picture window of the residence.
At least one person was home at the time, but no one was hit.
The homeowner indicated that he knows who did the shooting, but that the justification for the act was senseless.
Police are investigating.
philadelphia, pennsylvania, wynnefield, shooting, crime
- Arrest in death of retired Villanova professor
- Warmer Weekend 50 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in Overbrook shooting
- Multi-vehicle crash on Schuylkill Expressway
- Ransomeware a growing cyber threat for thousands
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school
- Video released of AK-47 robbery in Wynnefield 59 min ago
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ
- Missing 2-year-old found, mom's ex-boyfriend arrested
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish
- Video: Flyers' Hartnell co-authors children's book
- Warmer Weekend
50 min ago