Man wanted for shooting house
WYNNEFIELD - July 7, 2011 (WPVI) -- A man is being sought for allegedly opening fire on a home in Philadelphia's Wynnefield section.
The shooting occurred around 5:40 p.m. along the 5600 block of Woodbine Avenue.
Police say a man exited a car, shot at least one round, leaving substantial damage to the picture window of the residence.
At least one person was home at the time, but no one was hit.
The homeowner indicated that he knows who did the shooting, but that the justification for the act was senseless.
Police are investigating.
philadelphia, pennsylvania, wynnefield, shooting, crime
- Traffic stop turns violent, police shoot suspect
- A Nice Stretch
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Get the new 6abc StormTracker app
- 10-year-old Wilmington boy reported missing 48 min ago
- Friends mourn NJ doctor killed in murder-suicide 15 min ago
- Maple syrup used to vandalize Pottstown church 51 min ago
- Award-winning journalist Michael Hastings dies
- Paraplegic man castrated in SW Phila. attack
- Car carrier crashes into bridge in Whitemarsh Twp.
- Storms bring floods to the Jersey shore
- Police: Girl used in theft at Phila. nail salon
- Death investigation leads police to home of Patriots TE
- James, Heat push NBA Finals to Game 7
- Maple syrup used to vandalize Pottstown...
51 min ago