Man wanted for shooting house
WYNNEFIELD - July 7, 2011 (WPVI) -- A man is being sought for allegedly opening fire on a home in Philadelphia's Wynnefield section.
The shooting occurred around 5:40 p.m. along the 5600 block of Woodbine Avenue.
Police say a man exited a car, shot at least one round, leaving substantial damage to the picture window of the residence.
At least one person was home at the time, but no one was hit.
The homeowner indicated that he knows who did the shooting, but that the justification for the act was senseless.
Police are investigating.
philadelphia, pennsylvania, wynnefield, shooting, crime
- Shooting leads to police standoff in Logan 45 min ago
- AccuWeather: Weather Whiplash
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 3 hit by car inside Famous Footwear in Chesco 22 min ago
- Deadly shooting near La Salle University
- Police: Woman, 21, stabbed grandfather to death
- Pedestrian struck in North Philadelphia
- Meningitis suspected in Drexel student's death
- Volunteer brutally assaulted outside Lehigh Co. church
- Self-penned obit takes internet by storm 52 min ago
- Malaysian military: Missing jet changed course
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Photos: Pictures of planned Old city luxury tower 9 min ago