Police search for suspect in CVS robbery
WHITPAIN TWP., Pa. - July 8, 2011 (WPVI) -- Whitpain Township Police are looking for an armed gunman who robbed a CVS Pharmacy on Skippack Pike Friday night.
It happened around 10:00pm at the CVS at Skippack and Dekalb Pike in Montgomery County.
Surveillance video captured a white male in his mid 20's with a handgun. The man displayed the gun and demanded narcotics.
Police say the suspect fled on foot after receiving an undetermined amount of drugs and cash.
He is described as a white male, mid 20's, approximately 5'6" tall and 190 pounds, wearing a light brown hat, long sleeved shirt, jeans and dark glasses.
Police are asking anyone with information to call Whitpain Township Detective Division at 610-279-9033.
pennsylvania, montgomery county, drugs, prescriptions, robbery, crime
- Carolers sing to grant Pa. cancer patient's wish
- Record Warmth!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Hospital: Teen shot at Colorado high school dies
- 6 apartments destroyed in Wilmington fire
- 1 dead, 1 wounded in East Mt. Airy shooting
- $10K reward posted in Delco murder case
- Police search for missing Delco mother
- Woman arrested in fatal North Philly stabbing
- 4 charged with murder in NJ mall carjacking
- NASA astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs
- Ransomeware a growing cyber threat for thousands
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ