Police search for suspect in CVS robbery
WHITPAIN TWP., Pa. - July 8, 2011 (WPVI) -- Whitpain Township Police are looking for an armed gunman who robbed a CVS Pharmacy on Skippack Pike Friday night.
It happened around 10:00pm at the CVS at Skippack and Dekalb Pike in Montgomery County.
Surveillance video captured a white male in his mid 20's with a handgun. The man displayed the gun and demanded narcotics.
Police say the suspect fled on foot after receiving an undetermined amount of drugs and cash.
He is described as a white male, mid 20's, approximately 5'6" tall and 190 pounds, wearing a light brown hat, long sleeved shirt, jeans and dark glasses.
Police are asking anyone with information to call Whitpain Township Detective Division at 610-279-9033.
pennsylvania, montgomery county, drugs, prescriptions, robbery, crime
- Plane's landing gear collapses at Phila. Airport
- After a Cold Night, Temps Rebound
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Pictures of Old City building collapse
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Police investigate death of toddler at Del. daycare
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Police: Coatesville man died before fire began
- NJ charges 4 with false Sandy aid applications
- Missing plane sent signals to satellite for hours
- Mississippi man who awakened inside body bag dies
- 8th body recovered after NYC explosion
- Philadelphia Zoo welcomes 2 new tiger cubs