Police search for suspect in CVS robbery
WHITPAIN TWP., Pa. - July 8, 2011 (WPVI) -- Whitpain Township Police are looking for an armed gunman who robbed a CVS Pharmacy on Skippack Pike Friday night.
It happened around 10:00pm at the CVS at Skippack and Dekalb Pike in Montgomery County.
Surveillance video captured a white male in his mid 20's with a handgun. The man displayed the gun and demanded narcotics.
Police say the suspect fled on foot after receiving an undetermined amount of drugs and cash.
He is described as a white male, mid 20's, approximately 5'6" tall and 190 pounds, wearing a light brown hat, long sleeved shirt, jeans and dark glasses.
Police are asking anyone with information to call Whitpain Township Detective Division at 610-279-9033.
pennsylvania, montgomery county, drugs, prescriptions, robbery, crime
- NJ forest fire threatens homes; evacuations ordered
- Winds Ease Overnight 28 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Wedding crashers caught on camera 8 min ago
- Forest fire up to 1500 acres in Cumberland Co.
- 2 attempted lurings near Upper Merion school 34 min ago
- 1 dead in shooting near Widener University
- Package prompts evacuation in Evesham
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- 3 American doctors killed in Afghanistan
- Family escapes burning home in Bucks Co.
- Photos: National Pretzel Day Art & Fun Facts
- School stops serving Mountain Dew before tests
- Winds Ease Overnight
28 min ago