Man found shot to death on Kelly Drive
FAIRMOUNT PARK - July 25, 2011 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police are investigating the discovery of a body along Kelly Drive.
It was around 8:30 a.m. Monday when, police say, they came across the body of an Indian male in his 20s along Kelly Drive at Fountain Green Drive.
Police tell Action News the man had been shot three times in the chest and was pronounced dead at the scene.
At this time police are investigating the incident but say they suspect it may be a suicide and they tell us weapon was recovered next to the body.
philadelphia, homicide, shooting, fairmount park, crime
- London theater partially collapses; 80 injured 14 min ago
- Record Weekend Warmth 34 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Video captures Laundromat robbery
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Cat hoarder at Grace Kelly home found guilty 29 min ago
- Arsonist tries to torch atheist billboard in NJ
- Teacher admits to sex with 4 students
- Holiday tips, cards stolen in East Pikeland Twp. 27 min ago
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- Bring old clothes to new H&M for savings 19 min ago
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed
- Uwchlan Twp. man arrested following...
52 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos