AMBER ALERT cancelled for Del. 5-month-old boy
NEWARK, Del. - July 28, 2011 (WPVI) -- The Delaware State Police have cancelled an AMBER ALERT for a 5-month-old boy in Newark.
New Castle County Police have located 5-month-old Ba'sai Bultron and he is reported to be safe and good condition.
Police are still searching for his mother, 19-year-old Taysha Bultron, who was last seen at 11:35 a.m. Thursday in the Brookside Shopping Center with her infant son Ba'sai Bultron.
Police say Taysha fled with her 5-month-old son after a domestic dispute.
Bultron was last seen wearing a pink tank top, black hair bonnet with dark blue scrub pants and carrying a black and green diaper bag. She is a black female with black hair, brown eyes, light complexion and she weighs 100 pounds and stands 5'5".
Anyone with information regarding the location of Bultron is asked to call 911 immediately, or the New Castle County Police Department at (302) 573-2800 or visit our website at www.nccpd.com or call Crime Stoppers at (800) TIP-3333. Citizens can also text a crime tip to: CRIMES (274637), then type TIPS702, leave one space and then begin typing the information.
delaware, missing children, amber alert, new castle county, newark, crime
- Man critically injured in Willingboro hit, run
- Tracking St. Patty's Day Snow
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Focus turns to pilots as hunt for jet widens
- Elderly woman crashes into Toms River law ofc.
- Bucks County man stabbed to death in Bahamas
- Delaware Co. mother seeks help finding son's killer
- Minn. man pulls police officer from burning car
- Delaware man charged with 12th DUI
- Del. trooper charged with stalking, harassment
- Community relief for victims of Ewing Twp. explosion
- Honda recalling 886,815 Odyssey minivans
- Comedian David Brenner, 'Tonight' favorite, dies