AMBER ALERT cancelled for Del. 5-month-old boy
NEWARK, Del. - July 28, 2011 (WPVI) -- The Delaware State Police have cancelled an AMBER ALERT for a 5-month-old boy in Newark.
New Castle County Police have located 5-month-old Ba'sai Bultron and he is reported to be safe and good condition.
Police are still searching for his mother, 19-year-old Taysha Bultron, who was last seen at 11:35 a.m. Thursday in the Brookside Shopping Center with her infant son Ba'sai Bultron.
Police say Taysha fled with her 5-month-old son after a domestic dispute.
Bultron was last seen wearing a pink tank top, black hair bonnet with dark blue scrub pants and carrying a black and green diaper bag. She is a black female with black hair, brown eyes, light complexion and she weighs 100 pounds and stands 5'5".
Anyone with information regarding the location of Bultron is asked to call 911 immediately, or the New Castle County Police Department at (302) 573-2800 or visit our website at www.nccpd.com or call Crime Stoppers at (800) TIP-3333. Citizens can also text a crime tip to: CRIMES (274637), then type TIPS702, leave one space and then begin typing the information.
delaware, missing children, amber alert, new castle county, newark, crime
- Photos: 21 suspects ID'd in Collingdale drug sweep 48 min ago
- Foggy, cloudy, mild today
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Police seek missing woman and her baby
- Christmas decoration theft caught on camera 23 min ago
- Pizza delivery man shot in Overbrook 23 min ago
- Missing Phila. boy hit by car in Upper Darby
- Chester Co. firefighters called to Md. pet shop fire
- Penn Medical School sued over researcher's death
- Coffins unearthed at North Philly school
- DA: Woman gambled away stepson's inheritance
- Attack in Center City caught on camera
- Video: Topless woman chases peeper from Kohl's