Second identity theft suspect turns himself in
PHILADELPHIA - August 13, 2011 (WPVI) -- The Philadelphia man accused of going on a shopping spree with a stolen credit card has turned himself into police.
Plymouth Township police tell Action news that 24 year old Jeremiah Harris saw himself on our newscast and called authorities.
Harris, and Katrina Ellison are accused of finding a wallet two weeks ago and using it to buy 25-hundred dollars in electronics and food.
Harris has a previous retail theft arrest.
identity theft, philadelphia, montgomery county, pennsylvania, crime
- Police seek missing woman and her baby
- Foggy, cloudy, mild today
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Pizza delivery man shot in Overbrook
- Missing Phila. boy hit by car in Upper Darby
- Philadelphia police officer's stolen SUV found
- Chester Co. firefighters called to Md. pet shop fire
- Coffins unearthed at North Philly school
- Attack in Center City caught on camera
- Police: Threat to father used in phone scam
- No jackets for North Philadelphia cheer squad
- Prosecutor: Sex investigation of FSU QB over
- Video: Topless woman chases peeper from Kohl's