Second identity theft suspect turns himself in
PHILADELPHIA - August 13, 2011 (WPVI) -- The Philadelphia man accused of going on a shopping spree with a stolen credit card has turned himself into police.
Plymouth Township police tell Action news that 24 year old Jeremiah Harris saw himself on our newscast and called authorities.
Harris, and Katrina Ellison are accused of finding a wallet two weeks ago and using it to buy 25-hundred dollars in electronics and food.
Harris has a previous retail theft arrest.
identity theft, philadelphia, montgomery county, pennsylvania, crime
- Malaysia loses contact with plane carrying 239 5 min ago
- Get ready for a break from the winter chill
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- 1 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- ID theft warrant leads to pot bust in Hamilton Twp.
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Gun falls out of sock, kills thrift store worker
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more