Man stabbed to death outside CVS
NORRISTOWN, Pa. - August 6, 2011 (WPVI) -- One man is facing murder charges after he allegedly stabbed an 18-year-old man to death outside of a CVS store in Montgomery County.
Police say the incident happened in the store's parking lot on the 700 block of Dekalb Street around 1:45 Saturday afternoon.
Details are still unfolding as to what triggered the stabbing.
Police have a suspect in to custody.
stabbing, norristown, pennsylvania, crime
- Break dancers spark controversy on SEPTA trains
- Snow likely Sunday into Monday 46 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- SEPTA union agrees to delay strike
- Paulsboro residents warned of contaminated water
- Pit bull found shot in NJ continues to recover 37 min ago
- Missing plane: Piracy theory gains more credence
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- 3 injured in 2-alarm fire in Holmesburg
- Teen father arrested for biting nose off infant
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Snow likely Sunday into Monday
46 min ago