Del. police: Man dies after Dover assault
DOVER, Del. (AP) - August 7, 2011 (WPVI) -- Delaware State Police say a man has died after he was knocked unconscious during a fight in Dover.
Authorities said Sunday that they are still looking for 33-year-old Deshaun J. Harris of Dover, who is now charged with second-degree murder in a warrant.
Police say Harris was in an altercation on Tuesday at the Rodney Village Apartments with 59-year-old Lamont Harris Sr., who was knocked unconscious. Police say they do not know of any relationship between the two men.
The older man was taken to Christiana Hospital in Newark with serious head injuries, where he died Friday.
delaware, dover, assault, crime
- Former Philadelphia hero cop faces rape charges
- Shower In Spots
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Philly to Newark flight forced to make belly landing
- Child falls from 2-story window in Point Breeze
- Up to 60 injured after car drives into Va. parade
- Man found shot and killed in Wynnefield
- FBI searches apartment in ricin letter case
- Suspect identified in fatal Hofstra home invasion
- Mother of 7-year-old hit-and-run victim speaks
- 1 winning Mega Millions ticket sold in New Jersey
- Connecticut commuter trains collide; 70 hospitalized
- No Triple Crown: Oxbow upsets Orb at Preakness