Two suspects surrender after police standoff
PHILADELPHIA - August 13, 2011 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia Police officers surrounded a Frankford home early Saturday following an armed robbery.
Police said the two suspects fled to a home on the 4900 block of Saul Street
Officers found out that children were inside the home and a stand-off began.
The suspects finally surrendered peacefully around noon Saturday. No one was hurt.
The men are accused in a hold-up on nearby Wakeling Street.
standoff, police, robbery, philadelphia, pennsylvania, crime
- Faith-healing couple charged in son's death 11 min ago
- Warm and humid, 80s again today
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Names of 16 Okla. tornado victims released 15 min ago
- Video shows assault rifle shooting at strip club
- Skippack student may have 'voluntarily' vanished
- AG: 29 New Jersey bars swapped top-shelf liquor
- Philadelphia cop accused of ripping off drug dealers 26 min ago
- 1 dead, 2 injured in 'barbaric' London attack
- Police ID victim in water ice stand homicide
- Hats get women ejected from KoP Mall
- D.A.: Girlfriend's murder in Chesco 'an execution'
- Rob Jennings to retire after 36 Years at 6abc
- Names of 16 Okla. tornado victims released
15 min ago
- Philadelphia cop accused of ripping off...
26 min ago