Teen pizza delivery driver robbed, stabbed
OXFORD CIRCLE - August 16, 2011 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating the robbery and stabbing of an 18-year-old pizza delivery driver in the Oxford Circle section of Philadelphia.
Officers were called to Jeanes Hospital around 1:00 a.m. for a report of a victim suffering a stab wound to the arm.
That's where the teen told police he was delivering a pizza in the 6100 block of Beldon Street around 11:00 p.m. when someone robbed him of $20 and a pizza then stabbed him.
The victim was last reported in good condition.
There is no word on any suspects in this crime.
philadelphia, pennsylvania, oxford circle, robbery, stabbing, crime
- Over 75 injured in partial London theater collapse
- Temps Soar 36 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- 2 men sought in Deptford Twp. hotel robbery 22 min ago
- Quick moving blaze damages house in West Philly 5 min ago
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Steps you can take to reduce fraud risk
- 1 dead after car plunges into lake in Vineland 44 min ago
- Is heroin addiction as close as your medicine cabinet?
- Philadelphia Police search for missing 2-year-old boy
- Attempted child luring in Newtown, Bucks County
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Temps Soar
36 min ago
- 2 men sought in Deptford Twp. hotel robbery
22 min ago
- Quick moving blaze damages house in West...
5 min ago