Man shot twice in Spring Garden
SPRING GARDEN - August 18, 2011 (WPVI) -- A man is recovering after being shot twice in the Spring Garden section of Philadelphia.
The shooting happened around 1:00 a.m. Thursday.
Police say the man was shot in the area of 15th and Ridge and the 1400 block of Brown Street.
However the victim, a 49-year-old man, was found at Broad and Parrish.
He was last reported in stable condition with wounds to the arm and chest.
There is no word yet on any suspects.
philadelphia, pennsylvania, spring garden, shooting, crime
- Break dancers spark controversy on SEPTA trains
- Snow likely Sunday into Monday
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- SEPTA union agrees to delay strike
- Paulsboro residents warned of contaminated water
- Pit bull found shot in NJ continues to recover
- Missing plane: Piracy theory gains more credence
- Runway reopens after failed takeoff at PHL
- 3 injured in 2-alarm fire in Holmesburg
- Teen father arrested for biting nose off infant
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police