Man shot twice in Spring Garden
SPRING GARDEN - August 18, 2011 (WPVI) -- A man is recovering after being shot twice in the Spring Garden section of Philadelphia.
The shooting happened around 1:00 a.m. Thursday.
Police say the man was shot in the area of 15th and Ridge and the 1400 block of Brown Street.
However the victim, a 49-year-old man, was found at Broad and Parrish.
He was last reported in stable condition with wounds to the arm and chest.
There is no word yet on any suspects.
philadelphia, pennsylvania, spring garden, shooting, crime
- Skydiver ID'd in fatal Washing Twp. accident
- 70s Return This Week
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- $10K to $30K stolen in Target armed robbery
- I-95 reopens after car catches fire
- Person of interest ID'd in Collingdale hit-and-run
- Residents displaced after West Philadelphia fire
- 4 injured in Route 295 crash
- Camden teen reported missing
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite
- Oscar Mayer hot dogs recalled due to misbranding
- Photos: Pictures from Easter Sunday services
- Photos: Jamie Apody welcomes Baby Chase!