Del. Pediatrician gets life for abusing patients
GEORGETOWN, Del. - August 26, 2011 (WPVI) -- A Delaware pediatrician convicted of abusing scores of young patients over more than a decade will spend the rest of his life in prison.
Earl Bradley showed no emotion as a judge sentenced him Friday to 14 life sentences for 14 counts of first-degree rape.
Bradley was also sentenced to 165 years for multiple counts of assault and continuous sexual exploitation of a child. Bradley was arrested in Dec. 2009 after a 2-year-old girl complained to her mother after an office visit that the doctor had hurt her.
delaware, child sex assault, dr. earl bradley, crime
- Hospital: Teen shot at Colorado high school dies 23 min ago
- Record Warmth!
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Carolers sing to grant Pa. cancer patient's wish
- 6 apartments destroyed in Wilmington fire 10 min ago
- Police search for missing Delco mother
- Woman arrested in fatal North Philly stabbing
- Officer shoots, kills Lancaster County man
- 4 charged with murder in NJ mall carjacking
- Penn State student dies in jump from garage
- NASA astronauts tackle urgent spacewalking repairs
- Ransomeware a growing cyber threat for thousands
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ