Del. Pediatrician gets life for abusing patients
GEORGETOWN, Del. - August 26, 2011 (WPVI) -- A Delaware pediatrician convicted of abusing scores of young patients over more than a decade will spend the rest of his life in prison.
Earl Bradley showed no emotion as a judge sentenced him Friday to 14 life sentences for 14 counts of first-degree rape.
Bradley was also sentenced to 165 years for multiple counts of assault and continuous sexual exploitation of a child. Bradley was arrested in Dec. 2009 after a 2-year-old girl complained to her mother after an office visit that the doctor had hurt her.
delaware, child sex assault, dr. earl bradley, crime
- Photos: 6 recent child porn arrests in Pa.and Del.
- AccuWeather: Two very mild days
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Accused wedding crasher thief pleads guilty 48 min ago
- SEPTA, union resume talks to avoid strike
- Police step up search in deadly hit-and-run
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspect
- Photos: Pictures from the finger-bite mall attack
- Investigators chase 'every angle' in missing jet
- Autopsy results released in death of Pa. Trooper's wife 2 min ago
- Court won't hear dispute over 'boobies' bracelets
- Are store credit cards worth the discount?
- Video: 85-year-old grandma outsmarts robber