Pictures released of Roxborough bank robber
ROXBOROUGH - September 2, 2011 (WPVI) -- Philadelphia police are on the lookout for a man that held up a Wells Fargo bank in the Roxborough section on Thursday evening.
Police say shortly before 5:30 p.m. Thursday a man entered the bank located at 6918 Ridge Avenue and presented a teller with a demand note.
After receiving roughly $600, the man fled the bank and remains at large.
He is described as a clean shaven white man, believed to be in his 20's, wearing a black baseball cap and all black clothing.
He received no bait money and there was no dye pack.
There were no injuries to employees or customers.
Police say the man also fits the description of the man that robbed a Continental Bank at 7133 Ridge Avenue on Tuesday.
Anyone with information on the identity or wherabouts of this man is asked to call 911 or submit a tip online at the Philadelphia Police website.
philadelphia, pennsylvania, roxborough, bank robbery, crime
- Police: Man targeted in hit-and-run crash 22 min ago
- Egg-cellent holiday weekend
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Family pets die in house blaze in Newark, Del.
- Captain of sunken S. Korean ferry, 2 crew arrested
- Search teams recover body of 13th Sherpa 42 min ago
- Police: Store owner victimizes teens with Taser
- Pedestrian struck by train in Plymouth Meeting
- Authorities searching Delaware River for boater
- Photos: Pictures of out-of-control boat on the Del....
- Miley Cyrus still hospitalized, postpones Philly show
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Teen suspended for asking Miss America to prom