Man fatally shot in Wynnefield
WYNNEFIELD - September 11, 2011 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating a fatal shooting in the Wynnefield section of Philadelphia.
Authorities were called around 8:00 p.m. to the 1600 block of North Lindenwood Street for the report of a shooting.
When they arrived, they found an adult male suffering from a gunshot wound to the chest.
He was transported to the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania.
He was pronounced dead minutes later.
philadelphia, pennsylvania, shooting, wynnefield, crime
- New sighting reported of missing student's car
- Mostly cloudy, humid today
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Mile-wide tornado hits Oklahoma City suburbs 42 min ago
- Cherry Hill East student injured in crash 13 min ago
- Surveillance video released in food vendor murder
- Appoquinimink teacher arrested for indecent exposure
- Disabled veteran robbed, beaten in home invasion 20 min ago
- Nurse viciously attacked outside Cooper Hospital 4 min ago
- Off-duty police officer hit by car in Logan 14 min ago
- Housekeeper sentenced for Ben Franklin bust theft 23 min ago
- Bucks County bear now spotted in Bristol Twp. 24 min ago
- Publicist: Founding member of The Doors dies at 74 20 min ago
- Mile-wide tornado hits Oklahoma City suburbs
42 min ago
- Disabled veteran robbed, beaten in home...
20 min ago
- Bucks County bear now spotted in Bristol Twp.
24 min ago
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed VideoMost Viewed Photos