Suspects break in, steal medication from elderly couple
Monday, September 12, 2011
DAGSBORO, Del. (AP) - September 12, 2011 (WPVI) -- Delaware State Police are looking for a man and a woman who entered a home and stole medication from an elderly couple.It happened Sunday about 8 p.m. in Dagsboro. Troopers say the suspects entered the home through an unlocked door. The man, who was armed with what appeared to be a rifle, tied up a 78-year-old occupant of the home and demanded that the other occupant give him prescription medication. Sometime later the suspects fled in a car. The tied-up victim was injured, but declined treatment.
(Copyright ©2013 WPVI-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
delaware, sussex county, home invasion, theft, crime
- Philly to Newark flight forced to make belly landing 55 min ago
- Cloudy And Cooler
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Man found shot and killed in Wynnefield
- 2 injured in head-on crash along MLK Drive
- Mother of 7-year-old hit-and-run victim speaks
- 1 winning Mega Millions ticket sold in New Jersey 48 min ago
- Police: Pa. woman served family poison laced burritos
- Police: Boy, 6, kicked by pony on Lancaster Co. farm dies
- Pedestrian struck by car in Milford, Del. gets cited
- Connecticut commuter trains collide; 70 hospitalized
- Video: Father, son to graduate college together
- Dozens of home remedies right in your kitchen
- Philly to Newark flight forced to make...
55 min ago