Del. man enters guilty plea to child porn charge
WILMINGTON, Del. - September 13, 2011 (WPVI) -- Authorities say a 49-year-old Wilmington man faces at least 15 years in prison after entering a guilty plea to production and transportation of child pornography.
A news release from the U.S. Department of Justice says Leonard Wasylyk will be sentenced on Jan. 4.
Authorities say Wasylyk was identified during an investigation of a private peer-to-peer computer network that was used to trade child pornography. He was arrested in December 2010 and authorities say agents recovered a computer from his North Wilmington home that had 60,000 images of child pornography.
Law enforcement agents also found on the computer more than 60 images of a young boy engaged in sexually explicit conduct with Wasylyk in his home and that the man distributed the images to other people.
child porn, delaware, crime
- Plane's landing gear collapses at Phila. Airport
- Milder this afternoon 5 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Photos: Pictures of Old City building collapse
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Police investigate death of toddler at Del. daycare
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Police: Coatesville man died before fire began
- NJ charges 4 with false Sandy aid applications
- Missing plane sent signals to satellite for hours
- Mississippi man who awakened inside body bag dies
- 8th body recovered after NYC explosion
- Philadelphia Zoo welcomes 2 new tiger cubs