Del. man enters guilty plea to child porn charge
WILMINGTON, Del. - September 13, 2011 (WPVI) -- Authorities say a 49-year-old Wilmington man faces at least 15 years in prison after entering a guilty plea to production and transportation of child pornography.
A news release from the U.S. Department of Justice says Leonard Wasylyk will be sentenced on Jan. 4.
Authorities say Wasylyk was identified during an investigation of a private peer-to-peer computer network that was used to trade child pornography. He was arrested in December 2010 and authorities say agents recovered a computer from his North Wilmington home that had 60,000 images of child pornography.
Law enforcement agents also found on the computer more than 60 images of a young boy engaged in sexually explicit conduct with Wasylyk in his home and that the man distributed the images to other people.
child porn, delaware, crime
- Snow today, heavy at times 9 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Photos: Pictures from the winter storm 23 min ago
- Photos: Winter storm forecast maps
- Video: David Henry on snow at Rittenhouse Sq. 18 min ago
- Video: Nora Muchanic on snow in Trenton 27 min ago
- Video: John Rawlins on snow in Norristown 49 min ago
- Gunman fires shots through window, teens wounded
- Heavy flames damage Southwest Philadelphia house
- Obama urges world to act on Mandela legacy
- Arrest made in Beats headphone murder
- Rachael Ray's cookbook competition
- Snow today, heavy at times
9 min ago
- David Henry on snow at Rittenhouse Sq.
18 min ago
- Nora Muchanic on snow in Trenton
27 min ago
- John Rawlins on snow in Norristown
49 min ago