Amber Alert cancelled in Del., boy and mom found safe
MILFORD, Del. - September 16, 2011 (WPVI) -- Delaware State Police have cancelled an Amber Alert for a missing 4-year-old boy and his 19-year-old mother, saying both have been found safe.
Police released no other details.
The alert was issued after 4-year-old Andy Lee Martinez and his mother, Lizzet Vazquez, vanished.
delaware, amber alert, missing children, missing person, crime
- China-bound Malaysian jet vanishes with 239 aboard
- Get ready for a break from the winter chill
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Pedestrian struck, killed in Delaware County
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos