Amber Alert cancelled in Del., boy and mom found safe
MILFORD, Del. - September 16, 2011 (WPVI) -- Delaware State Police have cancelled an Amber Alert for a missing 4-year-old boy and his 19-year-old mother, saying both have been found safe.
Police released no other details.
The alert was issued after 4-year-old Andy Lee Martinez and his mother, Lizzet Vazquez, vanished.
delaware, amber alert, missing children, missing person, crime
- 2 dead in police involved shootings
- Showers, thunderstorms today
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Driver injured in crash involving Delaware fire chief 13 min ago
- Jose Canseco accused of sexual assault in Vegas 32 min ago
- Vote on gay Scouts comes at emotional moment 31 min ago
- Video shows assault rifle shooting at strip club
- $2B in Okla. tornado damage means hard recovery 4 min ago
- AG: 29 New Jersey bars swapped top-shelf liquor
- Faith-healing couple charged in son's death
- Surveillance released in fatal Camden shooting
- 4 Americans killed since 2009 in US drone strikes
- Finding the perfect bra