Amber Alert cancelled in Del., boy and mom found safe
MILFORD, Del. - September 16, 2011 (WPVI) -- Delaware State Police have cancelled an Amber Alert for a missing 4-year-old boy and his 19-year-old mother, saying both have been found safe.
Police released no other details.
The alert was issued after 4-year-old Andy Lee Martinez and his mother, Lizzet Vazquez, vanished.
delaware, amber alert, missing children, missing person, crime
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Warmer Weekend 34 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school
- SEPTA spreads holiday cheer with toy drive
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish
- Fmr. Montco GOP chairman to stand trial for rape 36 min ago
- Pa. Turnpike reopens after multi-vehicle crash
- Dealer charged with selling Sandy damaged cars 20 min ago
- Bishop McDevitt HS student robbed at gunpoint
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ 52 min ago
- Gov. Christie signs immigrant tuition bill
- Philippine mayor among 4 killed at Manila airport 28 min ago
- Warmer Weekend
34 min ago
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ
52 min ago