1 critical after West Kensington shooting
WEST KENSINGTON - September 20, 2011 (WPVI) -- A man is in critical condition following a shooting in West Kensington.
The shooting took place at Waterloo and Cambria streets around 7:00 p.m.
Police say someone opened fire on a 28-year-old man striking him multiple times.
The victim was rushed by a civilian vehicle to Episcopal Hospital for treatment.
At this time, there is no word on a suspect.
philadelphia, pennsylvania, west kensington, shooting, crime
- Boy killed in Chester accident ID'd
- Unsettled to spectacular
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Get the new 6abc StormTracker app
- Woman pulled from Phila. collapse loses both legs
- Committee sets hearings on demolitions in Phila.
- Video: Dash cam view of Lindenwold school bus crash
- Photos: Pictures of damage from Monday's storms
- Multi-alarm fire at titanium plant in Berks
- Girl, 4, dies after crash that killed father
- Burlington taxi driver death ruled homicide, victim ID'd
- Photos: 7 arrests in Phila. prostitution cases
- Automatic renewal contracts
- Tracy ties it in 9th, but Phils win in bottom half