1 critical after West Kensington shooting
WEST KENSINGTON - September 20, 2011 (WPVI) -- A man is in critical condition following a shooting in West Kensington.
The shooting took place at Waterloo and Cambria streets around 7:00 p.m.
Police say someone opened fire on a 28-year-old man striking him multiple times.
The victim was rushed by a civilian vehicle to Episcopal Hospital for treatment.
At this time, there is no word on a suspect.
philadelphia, pennsylvania, west kensington, shooting, crime
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspect 27 min ago
- AccuWeather: Two very mild days
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Oil slick, debris not from missing Malaysia jet
- Suspect SUV in deadly hit and run caught on camera
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Mutilated animal found in Brewerytown
- Victim shot 7 times in Kensington
- 1 dead, 1 injured in Winslow Twp. crash
- 'Band of Brothers' vet William Guarnere dies at 90
- Are store credit cards worth the discount?
- Video: Skydiver's 'chute gets tangled in plane 31 min ago
- Photos: Thwarted! 10 suspects caught in the act
- Search for finger-biting mall attack suspect
27 min ago
- Skydiver's 'chute gets tangled in plane
31 min ago