1 critical after West Kensington shooting
WEST KENSINGTON - September 20, 2011 (WPVI) -- A man is in critical condition following a shooting in West Kensington.
The shooting took place at Waterloo and Cambria streets around 7:00 p.m.
Police say someone opened fire on a 28-year-old man striking him multiple times.
The victim was rushed by a civilian vehicle to Episcopal Hospital for treatment.
At this time, there is no word on a suspect.
philadelphia, pennsylvania, west kensington, shooting, crime
- Mug shot released of McNabb after DUI arrest 11 min ago
- Frost Advisory Overnight 23 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Police: Brandywine Park flasher surrenders 28 min ago
- $105,000 taken in Tacony armored car heist
- 13 pound baby born at Delco hospital
- Reward offered in poisoning of puppy
- 1 dead in cement truck, car crash in Levittown
- Beau Biden to run for governor in Del.
- Mom surrenders after daughter, 11, shot and killed
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3 kids 51 min ago
- Popular chocolate maker shut down by city
- Teen urinates in Oregon drinking water supply
- Frost Advisory Overnight
23 min ago
- Police: NJ mom drives van into river with 3...
51 min ago