2nd suspect surrenders in deadly AC carjacking
ATLANTIC CITY, N.J. - September 21, 2011 (WPVI) -- A second suspect in the fatal carjacking of a Middlesex County man from an Atlantic City casino parking garage has surrendered to police.
The Atlantic County Prosecutor's office says 20-year-old Eric Darden of Camden turned himself in on Thursday.
Another suspect, 20-year-old Phillip Byrd of Camden, was arrested at his home Tuesday evening. A third suspect, Raheem Simmons of Camden, is still being sought. They are charged with murder, carjacking and other offenses in Sunday's fatal shooting of 28-year-old Sunil Rattu of Old Bridge. His companion, 24-year-old Radha Ghetia of Sayreville, also was shot but is recovering from her wounds. Find out about Breaking News as it happens. Sign up for 6abc.com Breaking News Alerts.
new jersey, atlantic county, carjacking, crime
- Philly to Newark flight forced to make belly landing 46 min ago
- Cloudy And Cooler
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Man found shot and killed in Wynnefield
- 2 injured in head-on crash along MLK Drive
- Mother of 7-year-old hit-and-run victim speaks
- 1 winning Mega Millions ticket sold in New Jersey 39 min ago
- Police: Pa. woman served family poison laced burritos
- Police: Boy, 6, kicked by pony on Lancaster Co. farm dies
- Pedestrian struck by car in Milford, Del. gets cited
- Connecticut commuter trains collide; 70 hospitalized
- Video: Father, son to graduate college together
- Dozens of home remedies right in your kitchen
- Philly to Newark flight forced to make...
46 min ago