Woman pulls gun on husband at baseball complex
Sunday, October 02, 2011
GEORGETOWN, Del. (AP) - October 2, 2011 (WPVI) -- State police say a Maryland woman pulled a gun on her husband during an altercation at a baseball complex in Georgetown.Police say 42-year-old Merri Wagner of Salisbury works as a security guard at the Sports on the Beach complex. She was arguing there with her 47-year-old husband Saturday afternoon when police say Wagner pulled a handgun and pointed it at him. Police say Wagner's husband tried to wrest the gun away from her, and during the struggle, one shot was fired. No one was hurt. After the gunshot, the man was able to take the gun away. Wagner has been charged with aggravated menacing and possession of a deadly weapon during a felony.
(Copyright ©2013 WPVI-TV/DT. All Rights Reserved.)
delaware, sussex county, guns, crime
- Missing Skippack student found in North Carolina
- Spotty, but drenching showers this afternoon, a t'storm also possible
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Bus co. mistake cancels kids' DC field trip
- 8 charged in $14M drug operation in SE Pa.
- Student and teacher shocked at Voorhees school 18 min ago
- New details released in NJ liquor swapping
- Man gets life in prison for murder of Pa. musician
- 2 dead in separate police involved shootings
- Video shows assault rifle shooting at strip club
- Allentown fire crews find body in burned apartment
- NJ man accused of defrauding FEMA
- Cicadas arriving in NJ in time for holiday weekend