2 women shot in Overbrook after fight
OVERBROOK - October 18, 2011 (WPVI) -- Two women are hospitalized with gunshot wounds following a fight on Monday night in the Overbrook section of Philadelphia.
It was around 9:00 p.m. when, police say, a group of girls got into a fight.
When some adults came to break up the fight, someone opened fire.
Both a 61-year-old woman and a 37-year-old woman were hit in the forearm.
They were rushed to the hospital and were last reported in stable condition.
There was no immediate word on who may have opened fire.
philadelphia, pennsylvania, overbrook, shooting, crime
- Wife hid murdered husband, prosecutors say 59 min ago
- One Fine Friday! 50 min ago
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Connecticut commuter trains collide; 60 go to hospitals
- Hazmat spill sends 5 to hospital in Bucks County 57 min ago
- Mother charged with assaulting student at school
- 3 sought for robbery of 15-year-old
- Dozens of home remedies right in your kitchen 52 min ago
- City remembers fallen firefighter Michael Goodwin
- Man wanted for exposing himself in Montco
- Powerball jackpot grows to $600 million
- Cops: Pa. woman served laced burritos to family
- Reading family loses son to swinging rope game