2 women shot in Overbrook after fight
OVERBROOK - October 18, 2011 (WPVI) -- Two women are hospitalized with gunshot wounds following a fight on Monday night in the Overbrook section of Philadelphia.
It was around 9:00 p.m. when, police say, a group of girls got into a fight.
When some adults came to break up the fight, someone opened fire.
Both a 61-year-old woman and a 37-year-old woman were hit in the forearm.
They were rushed to the hospital and were last reported in stable condition.
There was no immediate word on who may have opened fire.
philadelphia, pennsylvania, overbrook, shooting, crime
- London theater partially collapses; 80 injured
- Record Weekend Warmth
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings 11 min ago
- Security breach affected all cards, not just Target's
- Steps you can take to reduce fraud risk
- Attempted child luring in Newtown, Bucks County
- Holiday tips, cards stolen in East Pikeland Twp.
- Pastor defrocked after performing son's gay wedding
- Cat hoarder at Grace Kelly home found guilty
- 50 coworkers in Del. to split $1M Mega Millions ticket
- Video captures Laundromat robbery
- Teacher admits to sex with 4 students
- Bring old clothes to new H&M for savings
Most Viewed StoriesMost Viewed Photos