Man killed inside Juniata Park home
JUNIATA PARK - October 19, 2011 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating a fatal shooting that occurred overnight in Philadelphia's Juniata Park section.
The shooting happened around 2:30 a.m. Wednesday inside a house on the 700 block of E. Thayer Street.
When officers arrived they found a man in his 20's suffering from a gun shot wound to the head. He was pronounced at the scene.
So far, there is no word on suspects or a motive.
shooting, homicide, juniata park, pennsylvania, philadelphia, crime
- Police: Deadly shooting at after-hours bar
- Slightly Cooler Sunday 55 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- PSU trustee resigns, regrets Paterno vote
- Mom of Tasered teen arrested for shoplifting
- Jet crash: Oil slicks found; Passports stolen
- Woman trapped after crashing SUV in Darby Boro
- Pa. Trooper's pregnant wife killed by gun discharge
- Deadly hit and run suspect van caught on camera 1 min ago
- Actress Sheila MacRae of 'Honeymooners' dies at 92
- 2 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- Photos: $3.25M summer home in Ocean City, NJ
- Fairy Godmothers make prom dreams come true
28 min ago
- Slightly Cooler Sunday
55 min ago