Police: Man tried to lure boy in Bucks County
QUAKERTOWN, Pa. - October 21, 2011 (WPVI) -- Police are asking for the public's help in finding a man who tried to lure an 11-year-old boy.
Authorities say it happened on Monday afternoon near 2nd Street and Apple Alley in Quakertown, Pa.
Police say the 11-year-old had just gotten off a school bus when he was approached by a man driving an SUV.
The man reportedly opened a rear door of the vehicle and yelled at the boy to get in.
The boy refused and ran away.
The suspect is described as a balding white male, 40 to 50 years old with a some gray hair and a mustache.
The man was wearing dark sunglasses and wearing motorcycle garb.
He was driving a white SUV with tinted windows.
Anyone with information should call Quakertown Police at 215-536-5002.
pennsylvania, bucks county, child luring, crime
- Malaysia loses contact with plane carrying 239 1 min ago
- Get ready for a break from the winter chill
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- West Philadelphia body ID'd as missing woman
- 1 arrested, 1 sought after cop hit by car in Delco
- ID theft warrant leads to pot bust in Hamilton Twp.
- Boyfriend arrested in Gloucester Co. murder
- Mom who drove minivan into ocean charged
- Gun falls out of sock, kills thrift store worker
- Chaput, Nutter, Corbett announce Vatican trip
- 3 arrests in Cumberland Co. arsons
- UPenn's Foal Cam gives LIVE view into horse's birth
- Photos: Arrests in warrant sweep, jewel theft, more