22-year-old shot and killed in Nicetown
NICETOWN - October 25, 2011 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating a shooting that left one man dead in the Nicetown section of Philadelphia.
At around 2:45 p.m. Philadelphia police and medic units were called out to the report of a shooting on the 4400 block of North Gratz Street.
When they arrived they found a 22-year-old male suffering from gunshot wounds.
He was transported to Temple University Hospital where he was pronounced dead.
No arrests have been made.
philadelphia, pennsylvania, nicetown, shooting, crime
- Runway littered with holiday mail
- Warmer Weekend 19 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly school 56 min ago
- SEPTA spreads holiday cheer with toy drive
- Carolers to perform to grant cancer patient her wish
- Fmr. Montco GOP chairman to stand trial for rape 21 min ago
- Pa. Turnpike reopens after multi-vehicle crash
- Dealer charged with selling Sandy damaged cars 5 min ago
- Bishop McDevitt HS student robbed at gunpoint
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ 37 min ago
- Gov. Christie signs immigrant tuition bill
- Philippine mayor among 4 killed at Manila airport 13 min ago
- Student robbed at gunpoint inside Philly...
56 min ago
- Warmer Weekend
19 min ago
- Free diner for sale in Lawrence Twp., NJ
37 min ago