22-year-old shot and killed in Nicetown
NICETOWN - October 25, 2011 (WPVI) -- Police are investigating a shooting that left one man dead in the Nicetown section of Philadelphia.
At around 2:45 p.m. Philadelphia police and medic units were called out to the report of a shooting on the 4400 block of North Gratz Street.
When they arrived they found a 22-year-old male suffering from gunshot wounds.
He was transported to Temple University Hospital where he was pronounced dead.
No arrests have been made.
philadelphia, pennsylvania, nicetown, shooting, crime
- Shots fired into a Philadelphia firehouse
- AccuWeather: Friday Clouds and SE Rain
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 3 Phila. schools closed Friday, staff relocated
- How to safeguard your computer against kidnappers
- Retired Philly cop charged with assaulting teen
- Police: Gloucester Co. woman's death a homicide
- Police search for missing Philadelphia couple
- Photos: Suspects wanted by Philadelphia Police
- Resident return to assess damage from Ewing explosion
- K9 unit leads police to burglary suspect in Medford
- Obama says Crimea separation would violate law
- Upper Darby cop charged with DUI in hit-and-run