Man shot, killed in West Kensington
WEST KENSINGTON - October 27, 2011 (WPVI) -- A man is dead after gunfire broke out in the West Kensington section of Philadelphia.
Shortly after 6:30 p.m. on the 300 block of North Waterloo Street, police say a 29-year-old man was shot twice in the chest and once in the buttocks.
Medics responded and rushed the man to Temple University Hospital.
He was pronounced dead a short time later.
Police are looking for the shooter.
philadelphia, pennsylvania, west kensington, shooting, crime
- Skydiver ID'd in fatal Washing Twp. accident
- 70s Return This Week
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- $10K to $30K stolen in Target armed robbery
- I-95 reopens after car catches fire
- Person of interest ID'd in Collingdale hit-and-run
- Residents displaced after West Philadelphia fire
- 4 injured in Route 295 crash
- Camden teen reported missing
- Miss America: Don't suspend teen over prom invite
- Oscar Mayer hot dogs recalled due to misbranding
- Photos: Pictures from Easter Sunday services
- Photos: Jamie Apody welcomes Baby Chase!