Man shot, killed in West Kensington
WEST KENSINGTON - October 27, 2011 (WPVI) -- A man is dead after gunfire broke out in the West Kensington section of Philadelphia.
Shortly after 6:30 p.m. on the 300 block of North Waterloo Street, police say a 29-year-old man was shot twice in the chest and once in the buttocks.
Medics responded and rushed the man to Temple University Hospital.
He was pronounced dead a short time later.
Police are looking for the shooter.
philadelphia, pennsylvania, west kensington, shooting, crime
- ABC News: Possible security breach at Target 30 min ago
- Turning Milder 29 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Man dies in fast-moving blaze in New Castle Co. 9 min ago
- Police search for suspects in religious store robbery
- Jewelry thieves target Montgomery Co. open houses
- Elderly couple's life savings stolen in Media
- Police: Man shoots self on SEPTA bus
- $6M counterfeit check ring busted in Phila.
- Phil Robertson off 'Duck Dynasty' after gay comments
- Upper Darby's Chitwood reflects on career
- Video: Soldier returning from Afghanistan...
- Barbara Walters' Most Fascinating Person revealed
- ABC News: Possible security breach at Target
30 min ago
- Man dies in fast-moving blaze in New Castle...
9 min ago
- Family searches for missing medical student
27 min ago
- Grinch slashes holiday decorations
15 min ago