Man shot, killed in West Kensington
WEST KENSINGTON - October 27, 2011 (WPVI) -- A man is dead after gunfire broke out in the West Kensington section of Philadelphia.
Shortly after 6:30 p.m. on the 300 block of North Waterloo Street, police say a 29-year-old man was shot twice in the chest and once in the buttocks.
Medics responded and rushed the man to Temple University Hospital.
He was pronounced dead a short time later.
Police are looking for the shooter.
philadelphia, pennsylvania, west kensington, shooting, crime
- Hats get women ejected from KoP Mall
- Warm and humid, 80s again today
- WATCH: Action News Online
- WATCH ABC is available in Philadelphia!
- Man gunned down at water ice stand
- Bicyclist shoots man in face in SW Philadelphia
- Skippack student may have 'voluntarily' vanished
- Bar fight ends with 2 shot in SW Philadelphia
- Man shot in the head in Camden; suspect sought 3 min ago
- Okla. residents come home to pick up the pieces 58 min ago
- Suicide at Notre Dame Cathedral in Paris 8 min ago
- Vatican insists that no papal exorcism took place 9 min ago
- Sleep monitors promise a better night's sleep
- Rob Jennings to retire after 36 Years at 6abc