Source: Linda Weston to face more charges
PHILADELPHIA - October 27, 2011 (WPVI) -- Local law enforcement officials confirm additional charges are imminent against Linda Weston and two of her alleged coconspirators that operated the so-called 'house of horrors'.
The source says the charges are in connection with the abuse suffered by Beatrice Weston.
The trio was brought to Northeast Detectives today where they were interviewed at length.
The additional charges include kidnapping, aggravated assault and related offences.
The two other suspects facing additional charges are Gregory Thomas and Eddie Wright.
philadelphia, pennsylvania, human trafficking, tacony, kidnapping, florida, missing children, missing person, crime
- 2 dead after truck and car collide in Mercer County 6 min ago
- Bitter Blast Thursday
- WATCH: Action News Online
- 2013 Troop Greetings
- Suspects tie up 71-year-old in home invasion
- Worker shocked by electrical cable in East Falls
- Bandit holds up TD Bank in Chestnut Hill
- Dump truck hits ATV pulling sled, boy killed
- American University campus lockdown lifted
- Fake deaf interpreter crashes Mandela memorial
- Woman charged in boyfriend's heroin death
- Narcotic officers raid Lacey High School
- NASA: Cooling pump on space station shuts down
- Video: Cover Story: Can Foles break jinx?