2 charged in Port Richmond standoff
PORT RICHMOND - October 31, 2011 (WPVI) -- Police have arrested two men in connection with a standoff in Port Richmond.
25-year-old Gary Robertson and 38-year-old Brian Panei have been charged with reckless endangerment of another person and criminal mischief.
Police say the two didn't shoot at other people, but did shoot at satellite dishes and glass block windows.
The nearly three hour standoff ended around 6:30 p.m. at the home on the 3200 block of Frankford Avenue.
Police say the men were armed with a BB gun..
SWAT and other police forces were called to the scene.
philadelphia, pennsylvania, standoff, crime
- Plane's landing gear collapses at Phila. Airport 22 min ago
- Milder this afternoon, snow possible Monday 40 min ago
- Get the 6abc StormTracker app
- WATCH: Action News Online
- Search for missing jet expands toward Indian Ocean 48 min ago
- Drunk driving suspected in Center City crash 13 min ago
- Fire damages Flap Jacks restaurant on City Avenue 50 min ago
- Photos: Pictures of Old City building collapse
- Police investigate death of toddler at Del. daycare
- 5 arrested after Logan murder, standoff
- Photos: Pictures of suspects in Logan murder
- Mississippi man who awakened inside body bag dies 21 min ago
- 8th body recovered after NYC explosion
- Video: Man punches boy, 8, steals his iPad
- Milder this afternoon, snow possible Monday
40 min ago
- Plane's landing gear collapses at Phila....
22 min ago
- Man mistaken for dead passes away
18 min ago
- Fire damages Flap Jacks restaurant on City...
50 min ago